Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sparkle....

365cards : Shape Up--- a STAR - make that the dominant shape on the card.
Christmasblogchallenge :WINTER WONDERLAND~Twinkle , Sparkle.
I just got my PennyBlack holiday stamp set in the mail...... it had this cute stamp with stars. Can't miss this chance to use a new stamp , added some glitter to it for extra sparkle.Christmas is the season of sparkles...covered the Cricut~ 1" star with some chunky glitter. Now I am off to clean my craft table ....its full of glitter.....even I got glitter on my coffee cup.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

12 comments:

Tasia D said...

What a sweet Christmas card!! Lovely job on combining challenges, great card!

Carolyn V said...

Dang, you are good! What a gorgeous Christmas card!

Patti J said...

Very cute card!!! That is amazing!!! Beautiful job!!

Evelin said...

I'm sold just on the PB stamp! :P
Love this!

Valerie said...

cute card! I can't beleive it's almost Christmas...I need to start my cards SOON!

Teri said...

This is a great card Piali! The image is so cute and coloured beautifully ... and I love the papers!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xx

Teri said...

Hiya,
What a great card, lovin' all the sparkle, and I also get glitter everywhere too!
Thanks for playing at WW this week.
Hugs,
Teri S
x

Chrissie said...

Great combo of challenges Piali! Just love Hedgie!
Chrissie

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Awe! cute Christmas card, great hedgie

Carrie said...

That is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kristie Larsen said...

Oh Piali, this is so adorable! And i love the new blog look. Its great to see what you look like and keep abusing that paypal account. your cards are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card xx jo xx