Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello!!



Hello Everyone!!!

I'm honored to be the Guest Designer over at Card Patterns this week.
I love sketch challenges and Card Patterns is one of favorite sketch challenge blog...

Here is my take on Sketch #39





Its been a lucky week ..I also recieved Huge package from Justrite Stampers ..full of fabulous Justrite stamp as a prize for my win at CPS...here is a peek of what I got..


So I used my first Justrite Stamps for this week's CP sketch...colored it with Distress Ink .
The lovely DP is from Making Memories "Mistletoe collection" and it worked perfectly with Bo Bunny Papers.



Check it out I have done some hand stitching on this one...I can make dresses but I can't stitch on papers...lol.

Hope you all like it..

Thank you Card Patterns for this wonderful opportunity.

Have a great weekend :o)

5 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Another beautiful Holiday Card! I couldn't figure out how to leave you comments over at SNR on your holiday cards, so I thought I would hop over here and let you know I'm so glad you are playing along with me over there! Lovin' your holiday cards chick!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card and the paper match it so well

~amy~ said...

wowza girlie...congrats on the guest dt on cp:) I love your very fancy smancy card...sooo many fabbie details....you rock piali....and omgoodness...you struck it rich over at cps!

Yvette said...

This is gorgeous Piali!!! I love all the pretty details of this card; from the hand stitching to the raffia, to the pearls! So gorgeous!

Valerie said...

WOW! this is soo pretty!!!