Friday, October 9, 2009

Winner and Scamp......

Hello Everyone!!!

CONGRATS!!!! I have a winner for TCC blog hop....its #28 ~~~ Loz(Aus).
Loz, Please email me at piali.biswas@yahoo.com for your prize....

Now my card....with this super cute image..."CHRISTMAS SCAMP" from TheCharactercafe.
He is so adorable...he is exactly like my furry one..Toby.




  Cardpatterns: SKETCH #35


  
   Caardvarks: Ribbon in a wonder ful way.....

Hope you all like the card....if you are looking for some new challenges ...join me at The Character Cafe for the 1st Feature Friday challenge and Sassystudiodesigns for Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge#2.


Have a happy crafty day :o)

12 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your card and the image is colored so beautifully as well! The ribbon is most unique and I love he way it enhances your card...stunning. Love your blog header too...the owls are the cutest things ever!
http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

lauren bergold said...

i love that adorable image and the beautiful and clever way you've used that pretty ribbon! what a fun and fabulous holiday design!

Sandra H. said...

Oh, what a cute little image! Very, very nice job Piali!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Great job, Paili! I just love Christmas Scamp!!!

SmilynStef said...

Love how you used your ribbon as a fabulous design element in your sketch ... what a fun card.

Rachel said...

oh how sweet i just love scamp!! great job.
hugs,
Rachel

Kendra said...

Love this card Piali! The ribbon is so unique and really makes the card... and that sentiment, I only wish we'd thought of it because it's "pawsome"! ha ha ha sorry :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Piali,

I love that paper in the background and your image is colored so nice and you did a great job on the challenge this week!!!! I did not get my card posted until today due to sick kiddo's and I ended up using a turtle image we released a couple of months ago, but I came so close to using this image I even had it printed out!!!! I love this card!!!

Heather

Loz said...

I love Christmas Scamp! Thanks for the TCC BlogHop prize....can't wait to use 'em! (I won two... yours and Fink's!!!) Lucky me!! Thanks again!

Kelly said...

Fabulous card Piali!! Love the dp's and your colouring is really great, and the ribbon too.
Scamp is my fav this month!!
Kelly

Sue-ann said...

I love the ribbon, such a cool card!

Nathalia Castellon said...

You definitely used that ribbon in a wonderful way! It fits in perfectly with fun and bold colors/patterns! :)