Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mini cards...

Hi !! Its me again...
It took me so long to post this... first sewing machine's needle broke and then the camera's battery died...
finally here it is..

Set of mini 3"x3" cards for...
Crafty creations: One color.
Crafty Calender: Flower Power..


I used Spellbinder Label One and three for these mini sets.
Both the mini cards set are for the following challenges....
Cards blog: Mini cards..
Stamp,Scrap and Doodles: Open Challenge.
Creative Craft: Thansk a bunch..

:::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::
~1st set~
Papers: Bazzill cardstock, Printed Vellum from Michaels.
Stamp: Hero Arts 
Spellbinders label three & circle dies, Cuttlebug Swiss dots and stylized flower folders,
Martha Stewart butterfly punch, K & Co.~Smitten paper lace,Recollection pearls.

~2nd Set~
Papers: Kaiser Craft ~ Peachy Keen, Bazzill cardstock.
Stamp: Verve Stamps.
Spellbinders Label One die, Stampendous gold embossing powder, sewing machine, Memento Brown ink, Distress ink,


 Have a happy crafty day!!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love these...especially the coffee ones:)

Rachel Hope said...

Cuteness! Love the small cards!!!

Crystal said...

These are just soooo wonderful Piali!!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh I love these!!! I need to make myself some small little note cards to have hanging around for work. These are just wonderful inspiration!!! Love them!

Unknown said...

Piali..What a fantastic idea..Ok, am going to have to get my bottom into gear and do some of these!! Beautiful creations Hun...LOVE them! Xx

Kelli said...

oh these are fantastic!

sandra's crafty corner said...

oooh so pretty, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girlie, I didn't realize you had submitted for the Mini Cards challenge, too - I stopped at my entries and just now went back and looked. Lo and behold, there's my girlie Piali again!! These are absolutely over the top fabulous!! We should start our own little club - the two girls from ABC that rock the CARDS challenges! LOL Congrats to you girlfriend!!

lalkygirl said...

fantastic cards ,i love them both,thanks for joining in at creative craft and good luck in the challenges
lalkygirl x