Friday, April 30, 2010

B'day and a TOOT!!

A Quick Post for a last minute entry...

Do you all know that Kathy Martin has her own line of Digi images called Digital Doodles....and as a member of her Super Fun digi club we get to play along with her fabulous digis...check HERE for details .
I made this card for her recent contest using Kazan 's sketch...
2Sketches4 You: Sketch #51

I used new October Afternoon papers and Hero Arts Sentiment for my card.
I better rush now..the contest ends in few hours now....

........and a TOOT!!!
My THIS card was featured over at Cards Blog today...My recent fave card was one of Paige's favorite too..

Photobucket

8 comments:

cnelson said...

This could not be cuter!! LOVE Kathy's stamps and LOVE this card!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card! Love the way you colored in your balloons! Well done! Great stitching to! :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh YEAH!!! Your card on the CARDS blog faves is outstanding!! I loved that sketch, and you interpreted amazingly!! So beautiful and elegant. Love your birthday card in this post, too. Way to go sistah!!

Sam said...

Cute card Piali and thanks for the link over to Digital Doodles. I am heading back there see more. Congrats on the recognition of your card over at Cards Blog.

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agata said...

Both cards are great! Congrats Piali!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Piali - I LOVE those stamps from Kathy - are they not just the cutest :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

~amy~ said...

Love your card...such a great job with the sweet OA papers and Kathy's image! woot woot on the cards blog!!