Thursday, June 3, 2010

New additions...

Hello Everyone!!
We've some new additions to the PINK CAT STUDIO~ Dots and Delights digi collection..
Super cute Billy on the Tutrtle...and some awesome Birdie digis..
I love the cute birds on the wire...

Made a simple notecard set..it will be a great gift..
These digis are super easy to use..you don't have to be a great colorist to work with them..the next card is the best example of it ..I didn't color them even..

Very simple..just added a little doodles with my white gel pen..love how it looks !!
I've used Twisted Cards Sketch #009 ...and the zig-zag stitch is a rub-on from K & Co.
I used nestabilities die for the front of the card...


Now head over to PCS blog to see all the fabulous creations of the lovely DT girls...trust me they're beautiful!!
Make sure to check out..if you are the winner of Pink kitty Contest...Photobucket

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Fabulous cards with this new set Piali!!!! EEEEK these are CUTE!!

Amy said...

ohmygarsh!! I love these..I need to get over to PCS love that row of birdies!!

MacKenzie said...

Love the red and kraft card. Great combo!

Amy C said...

Awesome cards!! Such a darling digi stamp and I love how you have used it. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Sketches!!