Thursday, June 3, 2010

Krafty kinda day!!!

Hi! I'm back with few more cards. I've used few of my favorite color combo...Kraft ,black,white and some new goodies...
The 1st one is for Embellish Magazine challenge..
Everything is from PTI ...only the lace stamp is from Prima...love the mini Prima stamp sets.
I've altered the embellishments....like the ribbon is from Martha Stewart but I've colored it with Distress ink ...again I colored the white pearls to match this shade of green..
This card is for the following challenges...
Embellish Magazine: Butterflies color challenge.

Little Red Wagon: Altered embellishments.
Practical Scrappers: Clear accent ..I used transparency on the butterfly.

Now the next one  using my fave colors and Laura's sketch...

Very simple...I love it!
The cute birdie punch is from Martha Stewart...got it for only $6.99 on sale at Michaels..how cool is that?
The stamps are from Unity KOM.



I'll be back in a while with Pink Cat Studio new release creations....
Photobucket

16 comments:

Mary J said...

Piali, what gorgeous cards! I love your take on the challenges!

Laurel said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, love the second one!

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the first card... especially the ribbon... I love that it is a little wrinkly. I wondered if you ever announced the winner of your candy that ended on the 31st... I cant find the winner anywhere

Unknown said...

Oh, gorgeous!!! I love the colors!!

Crystal said...

WOW Piali these are both AWESOME, LOVE your use of kraft!!!! That butterfly layout fantastic, love your images on the second...GREAT cards gf!

Avril Tanner said...

Both cards are totally gorgeous! And I love the distress died ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Anita said...

While both cards are beautiful, I especially love the look of that first one! It is so perfect. Thanks for the inspiration!

cnelson said...

I sooooooo love these cards! Absolutely fabulous!

Sandra said...

wow, that lace stamp is pretty cool - looks so real! Cannot really believe that this is a stamp... :-)
The card and especially the butterfly look gorgeous!
Hugs, Sandra

scrappingnomad said...

Great cards and beautiful butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers this week.

Aimes said...

Lovely cards, I clicked on here from the Embellish blog - your card really caught my eye!

Laura Davis said...

Love, love, love your work :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Barb Craft said...

Your cards are fabulous!! I really love the butterfly and the way you were able to use the transparency on it! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers this week!!
Barb :)

Sylvia said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Rosanne said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Beautiful design! Thanks for joining the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge!