Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Kiddies at Pink Cat Studio!!!!


Hello Everyone!!!
Its time another Cute digi Release from PINK CAT STUDIO..
These new fun to color "Kiddies & Flowers" digi stamps are perfect for your Mother's Day, Thank You and just saying "Hi" cards.
If you make a purhcase in the digi store today you will receive the "Flowerpot" digi stamp for free! It will be emailed to you within 12 hours of your purchase.


I used Cosmo Cricket papers for the Cutie....
Sweet and simple card!!!
 
This card is for the following challenges..
Getsketchy: sketch

Creative Card Crew: Child's Play .
Stamping Vacation - Lay ribbon over lace .

Make sure to stop by PCS Blog to check out the fabulous DT creations...I tell ya these Girls ROCK!!

Now I've a lil' sad news to share....
This year can't get any wrost than this.....after all what happening since Feb now today my only LAPTOP...got a nasty virus...it won't start even...due to all these moving & all I didn't take a backup lately so I don't know whats gonna happen....
So I'll be on a bloggy BREAK!!!!
See all after I get my laptop fixed!

Thanks for peeking....






9 comments:

Neha Jain said...

these r sooo sweet....simply my kind of pics :) loved them

~amy~ said...

simply CUTE!!!

Laurel said...

This is super cute!

Saskia said...

So sweet!! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Sorry to hear about your computer! Computer problems suck!

Your card is adorable as always!

Crystal said...

UGHHHH Piali I just went through this last week, thought it was a virus but come to find out my hard drive failed, my ds dropped it once and I think it totally messed it up but waited a month to start dumping files, the upside was they were able to retrieve all my stuff, I will say a little prayer they can do that for you.Some of the new viruses just hide your files, crossing my fingers for you sweetie, it sucks I was out of a computer for a week UGHHHH!!!! Hope it gets fixed soon...Your card is absolutely ADORABLE I LOVE this new release toooooo cute!

Lysa said...

Super cute.. love that itty bit of lace :)

paper fun said...

Your card is lovely.

So sorry about your laptop. I hope you are soon back on line, virus-free and blogging again.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Tigriswillreign said...

This image is so adorable! Love the colors and your layout! Thanks for playing with Stamping Vacation!