Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Times!!!

Hello Everyone!!!


This week SCRS is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches...so we've a double challenge for you all...just use Tuesday Morning Sketch with SCRS images...Two chances of winning with one card, cool isn't it!!!
So here is the sketch...


I used Fun " Bubble Millie" for my card today...

.....the fun & cheerful DP is from My Mind's Eye~ Lime Twist~ Happy Go Lucky collection.
I love polka dots and it works perfectly with the bubbles.
Did you all notice I used real stitching on my card after a longtime...
Yeah!! in the whole 4500lbs of stuff only my sewing machine got damaged...can you believe it!!
After  quite a long search I found a shop and got a new sewing machine for me!
I got so used to stitching on my cards ... without it all the cards looked like they have missing element..now its back...its HAPPY TIMES!..lol!!

This card is for the following challenges..
Card Cupids: Summer.
Card Makin' Mamas: With a child/For a child.

Just Add Ink: Add colouring.


Make sure to check out SCRS blog for all the deets...

Thanks for peeking.....

6 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet card Piali! :)

Never noticed about the non-stitching actually...your cards always look so pulled together...lol...congrats on getting a new sewing machine though! :)

P/s: Thanks for the vote! :)

Mary J said...

Love your make! Love how you've used the DPs!

Joan V said...

Ah, she is so cute. I love the papers and colors you chose for this card. Love your stitching. I am going to have to make myself add stitches, I love the look. Thanks for sharing and have a happy day.

Unknown said...

Hi there - oh this is really great & unusual! I LOVE that folded paper bit & your colouring & the image are both fabulous.Thanks for playing at Card makin Mamas & good luck,hope to see you again.
Deb.x

Laney said...

Super cute card hun!!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
hugs
laney

Theresa said...

Piali, this card is awesome! Love the colors and the coloring is amazing. I appreciate your playing with my sketch.