Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Hope you're doing well...last week I was at my mom's ...her health condition was very serious again. Missed all the actions around the blogland :((.
I don't know about you but Mr. Blogger is not treating me right....last week he ate up one whole pre-scheduled post . Today I'm trying to post this since morning...Mr blogger keeps on rejecting it I don't whats wrong!!
Anyway I'm finally trying to do a new fresh post..

Its time for SPARKLE CREATIONS RUBBER STAMP challenge#51...

I'm so glad that I got atleast one of the many Christmas cards done.....every year I plan to work on the Christmas cards ahead of time but land up finishing them at the last moment.

I used sweet, sweet Rin with The Snowman stamp.
A clean and simple card with lovely DCWV papers and Woodware USA sentiment stamp.
Just added a few bling from Pizzazz Aplenty!!
This Sizzix EF is my favorite one for winter cards ...love the snowflakes!!
Also added some FAB trim from Webster's Pages.

This card is for the following challenge..
FTL#148: sketch


Make sure to check the SCRS Blog for the prizes details !!
Hope you'll join us and get ahead with for holiday cards..

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I hope that your mom is feeling better! Blogger...Grrrr! Your card is adorable!!!

Tanya said...

Your card is beautiful! What a really cute image! Hope your mom is feeling better soon~ hugs

Mallika said...

very pretty card !

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I hope your mom is doing much better.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute, great layout!

Joan V said...

Piali, I hope your mother is feeling better. It must be hard to leave her and know that she is not at her best.
Your card is so cute. Love the embellishment of the silver. Thanks for sharing.