Friday, July 1, 2011

SCRS Anniversary Throwback Challenge!!



Hello and Happy Friday Everyone!!

Welcome to SPARKLE CREATIONS RUBBER STAMP Throwback challenge!
We're celebrating 1st anniversary of wonderful SCRS stamps with a lovely challenge!

So here my card using Scooter Chloe....
...Chloe is  one of my favorite SCRS...I love all of them , might be I like Chloe a bit more than others ;)
The sentiment is from Stampendous!



So join us for the fun event...you've an entire month to play along...
Did you hear about the amazing prize Sparkle is offering???
The entire AUGUST SCRS Release!!!
Awesome, Isn't it???
So hop over to SCRS blog for all the deets...
Thanks for peeking!

6 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet creation Piali! Just so pretty!

Happy weekend! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! It's okay to admit...Chloe is my favorite too!

Mary J said...

Oh Piali, wow wow wow! Love your colouring and choice of papers!!

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Piali! Your coloring is wonderful as usual. :)

Kerri said...

Gorgeous coloring and such a cute card! I love Chloe too, but I think my favorite may be Josh:)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this! Wish I had that scooter.