Monday, May 21, 2012

Big Ideas!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about my 1st layout...it encouraged me to do one more...YAY!!!
I searched thru my photo pile and picked  a few of my fovorite ones...so you all will see more scrap pages soon.
Here is my 2nd layout ...

Still figuring out .. how to take a perfect photo of a layout, can't get it straight.
I used papers from different  Echo Park collections.


This project is for the following challenges..
Two Peas in Bucket: Bright paper background.
Pile It On : Patterns: Mix your scales
Happy Scrappers: Anything Goes.
Just Keep on Creating : Anything Goes.
 Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Riti said...

Piali this one's also a Fabulous LO!
I can't believe this is just 2nd layout u tried your hands on! U are already a Pro !! Love the paper u chose & the way you placed multiple pics of yr darling daughter. Can't wait to see more of your Layouts !

Keep them coming girl !
Hugs,
Riti :)

shaz earl said...

Fabulous layout..thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of *Anything Goes* at The Happy Scrappers, hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x

~amy~ said...

Keep 'em coming!!!!! This is FABulous Piali!!!

Rose said...

super layout!!! and what a cutie pie she is :)

lets see more :)

Unknown said...

Piali, your scrapbooking is fantastic, your a natural it's hard to think that this is just your 2nd LO!
Thanks for joining in with the Happy Scrappers challenges
Jane x

Emma H said...

Wow, what a fun and vibrant layout - love the chevrons! I always struggle with pictures of layouts too - taped up to a wall seems to work OK! Thanks for sharing it with us at Pile It On this week!

JFSB said...

Really pretty! Tell your kids that Jarelle and her sis says hey!!!


JFSB

suzARTe said...

the little girl in this LO seems to be oozing with confidence. I love the overall modern LO, just great.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)