Tuesday, July 21, 2015

You are the Best!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm sharing few cards over at Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog.
I love the wide variety of crafty products available in Butterfly Reflections Ink store, its always fun to shop !!
Today I'm using stamps from few different companies and Simple stories paper collection.

Card#1
Love the Simple Stories - So Fancy collection.
I used the stickers & enamel dots  from this collection.
I paper pieced the flower cluster using Paper Smooches stamp. 
The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Crafts stamp.
I also added some  Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend 3mm sequins...love this stuff!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Paper Smooches Sparks- Anything goes.
Papertake Weekly- Build it up.(layers)
Hiding in my Craft Room- Lots of layers.


Card#2:
I used So Fancy Snap cards for this card.
The Wplus9 stamp sentiment was a perfect match for the jewels!
The lovely frame die is from Paper Smooches .
I used the lovely 3mm sequins again.

This card is for the following challenges...
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes.
Card Mania - Anything Goes.
Amusing - Anything goes.

Hope you all like these cards!!!

Butterfly Reflections,Ink will be posting a DT call soon. Vanessa( the owner) is super fun to work with, I love her! If you want to apply , please follow BRI facebook page  for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Lovely cards !

Nora Noll said...

What beautiful cards you created! ! love the fun embellishments you used on your first card. I love the creative way you used the "snap cards" on the second. They look so cool layered like that!!

Unknown said...

What a fun and colourful card! Love all the elements and layering! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fantastic use of lots of layers
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge (Anything Goes wk3)--- congrats! 

Love this card, Piali! I love the cluster in the corner! FUN x100000000!

THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav