Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pocket cards!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm on Doodlebug Blog today!!
New Fall collection is out.... its called Fall Friends!!
I used this super cute new FALL FRIENDS collection today.
I made some 3x4 pocket cards.

My daughter likes to make pocket pages album, so I thought I will make some 3x4 cards so she can add them with her photos.

Super cute collection...love it!!
I used the washi tapes, fancy frills , stickers, sprinkles, craft kits and twine from the collection.
I also used some mini doilies.
 These cards can make a great gift for crafty friends too.
These cards are super fun to make!!!

These 3x4 cards can also be used for card making ...
Here is two cards using some of the 3x4 cards I made.

Hope you all like this project.

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

piali, these are adorable!