Friday, October 23, 2015

Countdown to Christmas!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I'm on Doodlebug Designs bblog today, sharing a project using the new Daily Doodles.
Daily Doodles are amazing!!!
They are 12 x12 DIY calender pages, can be used for wide variety of projects!

Today I used it to create a quick & easy Christmas Countdown Calendar... 

I created an interactive Countdown frame for my daughters..... 
I used a piece of cork behind the Daily Doodles page and attached the Doodle Pop Santa to a thumbtack so my daughter can move the Santa from day 1 to the 25th.

I used  variety of numbers from Chipers , Skinny and Teensy & Fancy Alphabet stickers.

The stickers from Sugarplums collections are super cute, I used them with Doodle pops.

 I also used Washi Tape , Fancy frills and twine from Sugarplums collection.

 I embellished the Calendar using Sequins, Sprinkles and stickles.

I hope you like this quick & easy Countdown Calendar idea!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun! Love all your fun details Piali!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This came out really, really nice!! I love all the fun, little details on this. Beautiful project!!